The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

+6
sqjj
Josh
uniquemonke
Saphire
BarbarianKing
Inferno
10 posters

Continued...

Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Continued... - Page 22 Empty Re: Continued...

Post  Saphire Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Before Cinthia could answer Saphire heard sounds from up on deck. It sounded like people were fighting. She jumped up and drew her sword "Cinthia stay here, Lypton you should probably come with me". Saphire didn't wait for them to answer she ran up on deck to find the ships crew fighting strange creatures that our numbered them at least three to one. Saphire ran forward and started fighting for all she was worth and at the same time encouraging the ships crew. She ran right into the middle of the enemy and started to cut down any that got in her way. She felt a blade cut her face and her arm but she tried to ignore it. After fighting for a couple minutes she started retreating to he opposite side of the ship and yelled for all the crew to gather around her as best they could. As they were gathering and fighting she stared to build a wall of water when almost every one was behind her she pushed the all the water at the enemy and most of them were pushed over bored by the force of it.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Continued... - Page 22 Empty Re: Continued...

Post  Inferno Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Saphire wrote:I wish this could pick back Up! *cries*
    Me too!!!! It used to be so awesome! Sad Sad Sad

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:38 am