The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

+6
sqjj
Josh
uniquemonke
Saphire
BarbarianKing
Inferno
10 posters

Continued...

Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Continued... Empty Continued...

Post  Inferno Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Just keep going where we left off......

Destiny stood with Arcturus trying to sustain the burning ship. "Is everyone ok?" She asked worriedly.

OOC: G2G
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Number of posts : 81

Continued... Empty Re: Continued...

Post  BarbarianKing Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:52 am

Arcturus used his water power to douse the flames in the areas where the ship was still burning. He was trying to be careful and aim at the flames only. He didn't want to get anyone swept out to sea with a careless blast of water.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Saphire was feeling really confused. As she helped Arcturus put out some of the fires she was trying to sort things out in her mind.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Destiny tried to douse the flame by pulling the fire in. Tears started to fall down her face as she thought of the injured or....dead.
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Acela looked out at the poor ship in the ocean. She squeezed Flame's hand.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70

Post  Josh Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:48 pm

As the Admiral was being locked into the brigg, a soldier approached Rigel.

"Your majesty...what should we do with the Admiral's son?"

Rigel sighed "I don't know...he cant be much use in battle, but there really isnt anywhere safe around here....mabye he should stay in here with his father, just in case he's working with the enemy as well."

"Alright sir." the soldier said. "I'll go look for the boy."

Rigel ran up to the deck. "Alright everyone, Listen! We are about to be attacked by Decay's fleet of ships.....there numbers are about equal to ours, but they will be hard to kill as a sorcerer is aiding them..... I want you all to gather any weapons you can find...we MUST win this battle or the entire journey will have been a failure."

Rigel turned to the soldier next to him. "Sir Jaerolin, since Klorin is no longer use to us, you will temporarily act in his postion as the Admiral. I want you to contact all the Elementals and tell them to meet me here."

"But your majesy...I don't think I can-"

"DO IT!" Rigel barked.

"Yes your majesty."

Rigel grunted and began ordering the rest of his troops around.....this was not the time for questioning or delayed obediance.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 pm

Austin tried running to his cabin when he saw two soldiers stading in front of his door. Austin knew the soldiers were looking for him, thinking that he would share the allegiance with his father "I have to get out of here...its not safe."

Suddenly a soldier with a scarred face approached him from behind. "There you are you little devil!" he shouted grabbing his arm. "Trying to escape to the enemy just like your father eh?"

"Let me go!" Austin cried.

"I'll let you go once your in chains for your sins!!!" the soldier yelled.

Austin kicked the man's shin and then punched him in the face. "ARRGHH!" the man cried, letting go of Austin. Austin ran as fast as he could across the deck.

"GAURDS, AFTER HIM!!" the scarred soldier screamed angerly. Austin turned his head back and saw about a dozen soldiers running after him. He quickly ran below deck, accidentally knocking stuff over as he did so. He didnt bother trying to cry for help...everyone thought he was a traitor-even though he wasnt. He accidentally tripped and fell down the stairs, hitting his head hard as he landed. He managed to get up and continue running.

From above he heard a soldier scream "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE WRETCH!!" But Austin didnt dare look back. He decided to hide in one of the barrels. True, they would probably find him-but it would be better than just standing there. He got inside a barrel, and put the lid over him.

"This is terrible, how can I escape? And how could my own father be working for Decay? I should go to Cinthia...mabye she can help me. "

Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching the barrels....
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Cinthia was tossing and turning in her bed...seeing strange visions.

"She was small, and saw several people standing over her. Everything was a blur....she heard a voice say "Its a girl." followed by "We cant have two of them.....The Royal family must have one.....one daughter....one queen...." Suddennly there was a flash of lighting and Cinthia found herself alone, in a basket, crying in the rain.....but then she saw two blurry figures coming towards her. They seemed very farmiliar. "What should we do?" one of the figures asked. "We will do what anyone with sense would do" the other figure replied... the figure moved closer and reached its hand out toward Cinthia-"

Cinthia awoke from her bed frightend. She had never had such a weird dream.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Arcturus and Saphire helped put down the flames. The ships was alright but there were many injured crewmen. Arcturus walked up to Destiny to console her.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 pm

Decay looked ahead.....amist the fog, he could see some of the burning of ships from Rigel's fleet. "Its time for vengance!"

Rigel saw Decay's ships coming toward them from afar. He sighed. "This is it."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Austin felt someone picking him up. It was one of the soldiers. "where should we put him?" One of the soldiers asked. "Lets lock him up." Austin kicked the soldier in his arm. He ran as fast as he could. He ran into a pitch black room.

Cinthia knew that she must see Austin so many things were happening. She wanted to tell Austin about the weird dream. And how she was sorry for saying "no" to his proposle. Cinthia knew she had to leave this ship and leave it at once. Cinthia saw a row boat in the sea she jumped into it and started paddling.

The soldiers threw Austin in the brig with his father, and locked them up. After a moment of silence Austin looked at his father and said. "How could you. How could you lie to me? How could you work for the enemy, fo Decay."
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 pm

sqjj wrote:The soldiers threw Austin in the brig with his father, and locked them up. After a moment of silence Austin looked at his father and said. "How could you. How could you lie to me? How could you work for the enemy, fo Decay."

"SHUT UP!" Klorin screamed. "SHUT UP!!!! I'm tired of your whining and complaining!! I did what I had to do to make a living. Mizar never helped us, nor did the being he whorships "Ellonai." Every since your mother died, the only one who helped me was Sadeith....he told me he could bring her back...at the price of giving him information and doing some tasks against The King's will."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 pm

"Decay will hurt Cinthia! My best friend. And I bet you would kill her too if you got paid. And now your seeking the aid of a wicked sorcerer to make mom come back to life! I'm ashamed that you would even consider doing such a thing. The only one who could ever bring back mom is Ellonai, and you've lost faith in him!

"I dont think it will happen father!" Austin started to cry. "You said you were sorry for acting so harsh now I know it was all a lie!"
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:28 pm

sqjj wrote:
    "I dont think it will happen father!" Austin started to cry. "You said you were sorry for acting so harsh now I know it was all a lie!"

The former Admiral looked up and starred coldly at his son. "How DARE you call me a lier." he said with a harsh whisper. "You have no idea....you have no idea how hard it is for me."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Austin stood up "See thats your problem!! All you care about is yourself!"
    "Im sorry father you just dont act like you used to with mother arround!" Austin started to pace arround. "I WANT MY OLD FATHER BACK!"
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:41 pm

"ENOUGH!!!" Klorin screamed. He then grabbed his son by his shirt and pushed him against the wall. "If I here one more word out of you..."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:43 pm

"You'll do what? Look at yourself! Look at what you've become! Who do you think you are?" Austin cried.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm

sqjj wrote:"You'll do what? Look at yourself! Look at what you've become! Who do you think you are?" Austin cried.

"I'M YOUR FATHER!!!" Klorin screamed furiously. "But if you want to act this way, SO BE IT!!" The former Admiral formed a cruel grin. "Decay is going to win this attack, and when he does I will be free. Then I will kill you myself, you spoiled little wretch!"

Suddenly one of the gaurds came in. Klorin quickly dropped his son. "Is something wrong?" he asked with an innocent tone.

The guard pushed him against the wall. "I'm not going to allow you to keep abusing this boy. I'm taking him into a different cell."

The soldier turned to Austin. "Come with me lad."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Austin followed the gaurd. And whisperd to his father "I hate you dad." Austin saw the cell he would be in. It had a small cot and a tiny toillet. Th gaurd locked Austin in.

Cinthia was very close to the Constellation. She tied her boat to part of the ship. She climbed a rope that led her onto deck. She searched a bunch of rooms. Then heard a voice crying out "Get off me stupid gaurd!" Cinthia had a feeling it might be Austin.She rushed into the room Austin was in. Cinthia saw Austin in a cell. She also saw a gaurd. Cinthia quietly walked to Austins cell. Austin was sleeping in one of the cots and the guard was cleaning up one of the other cells. Cinthia reached for the key on the shelf. She unlocked the cell. Cinthia shook Austin and coverd his mouth. "Its me Cinthia." Cinthia whisperd.

Austin smiled. "Are you going to bust me out?" he asked.

"Once I get your father out."

"Dont hes working for Decay."

"Hes what!?"

"Ill tell you later."

"Listen Austin im sorry for saying no to your proposle."

"Its no big deal really. Were to young anyways.Oh yeah thanks for busting me out." Cinthia and Austin snuck out of the prison area. But before they could leave, they heard a soldier approaching.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Saphire had gotten the message that Rigel wanted to see all the elementals and went to find him.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 pm

After putting down the fires and taking care of the wounded, Arcturus and Destiny went over to see Rigel.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Destiny looked up at Arcturus, her eyes still stung with tears.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:01 pm

"Arcturus, Destiny thanks for coming. I would have liked the others to be here, but apparently they are too busy." Rigel said. "Decay's men are about to attack.....I want the two of you to take charge of the Orion. Due to the loss of Admiral Klorin, who as it turns out is a spy for the enemy, we need all the help we can get. Find the other Elementals and tell them to prepare themselves. If we loose this battle, their is no hope for the Kingdom of Allistair...or any other kingdom."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"Hey you!" The solidier yelled. "Stop!" Cinthia stopped like the solidier asked. Austin jumped onto the rope and swung into the solidier kicking him in the nuts. Cinthia then pulled out her dagger and cut the soldier's head off. "There all done." Said Cinthia cheerfully. Austin then saw ten more soildiers coming. Cinthia took out another dagger and shouted "If you value your lives, come no further!" Then the commander shouted "I knew Rigel shouldnt have let such wicked rats on our ships! After them you fools!"

"STOP!" Cinthia screamed. But the soildiers kept running. "Fine be that way!" Once the Commander got close to Cinthia she turned around punching him in the stomach.

"That doesnt hurt me you little twurp!" the commander yelled.

"Oh yeah what about this!" Cinthia then spun around and kicked the Commander in the face, knocking him to the floor. Cinthia smiled "Not so tough now are ya?!" Then three soildiers came running twourds her. Quick as lightning, Cinthia drew out her two daggers and slashed one soildier across the face. Then she turned her back to the other two soldiers and rammed her daggars into their faces. Then she threw her daggar into another soldier's throat. Austin was amazed at how good she had become at fighting. Cinthia walked toward the soldier and took the daggar out of him. The scarred Commmander then got up and ran towards Cinthia.

"WATCH OUT!!" Austin screamed. Cinthia turned around and saw the Commander run towards her and slash his sword in her direction. She leaped back and fell to the floor. "HOW DARE YOU STRIKE ME YOU LITTLE WITCH!!!" the commander cried. He swung his sword downward to try to stab Cinthia, but she rolled to the side and missed it. She then dove under his legs, turned around and stabbed his legs. The commander gave a cry of pain, but then turned around and knocked Cinthia to the floor. He then picked up his sword to stab Cinthia....but Suddenly, Austin leaped upon the commander and tackled him to the floor.

"Austin, Catch!" Cinthia cried as she threw Austin her daggar. Austing caught the daggar and rammed it into the Commander's heart. He then turned to Cinthia. "Are you alright....your badly wounded. You've got a cut across your forehead."

"Nay, tis but a scratch!" Cinthia said, standing up proudly. "We have won, but we must not tarry....more soldiers will come."

"I agree." Austin said. "Lets get out of here!"

Last edited by sqjj on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Acela got word of Rigel wanting to see all the Elementals, but the boats of the Constellation were all token. She squeezed Flame's hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:29 pm