The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

+6
sqjj
Josh
uniquemonke
Saphire
BarbarianKing
Inferno
10 posters

Continued...

War and Peace
    War and Peace
    Training

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Continued... - Page 11 Empty Re: Continued...

Post  War and Peace Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 am

OOC: AHH What happen were is Alyssa?
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Number of posts : 43
    Location : back on the Constellation and working on my archery and sword skills
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  radiant susan Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am

ooc: no clue, sis; alzira's just shooting arrows into a target at the moment on the Constellation and attacking more shadow creatures. no idea where alyssa is. Neutral

ic: As Alzira was shooting some more arrows into the target, she heard battle raging up on the deck. She was just packing up her arrows when a deckhand came in and said to her, "Miss, more shadow creatures are attacking and we need your help!" She nodded to him to lead the way and ran after him up to the deck. Once she was there, she looked around at all the people fighting and took the best action she could that would help her fight off many of the shadow creatures; she climbed up on one of the cabins and started shooting arrows at the lone shadow creatures that weren't attacking anyone at the time. She liked to get a better vantage point, if she could, when shooting with her bow. One of the smarter shadow creatures saw what she was doing and decided to climb up there with its sword and attack her while she was distracted with the other shadow creatures. She saw it come, however and was ready for it. She was done killing the other creatures so she was ready for this one climbing up to meet her, with her sword. Once it was at the top, it started attacking her with quick parries and thrusts and was trying to tire her out. She knew the drill and was expertly blocking each one that the creature dealed out and got into its defenses and stabbed it through its chest. It fell, limp to the ground. Once the battle was once again over, she collected her arrows from the dead shadow creatures that she killed earlier and helped the sailors and deckhands bring the wounded and dying to the infirmary. She then got ready for bed since it was dusk and close to twilight. She went to the messhall for a quick dinner then headed to her room for much needed sleep.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Cinthia saw Seripathia alive. "Inpossible! I thought I killed her." Cinthia got closer to Austin. "Austin do know how Seripathia is living?"

"Who?"

"Seripathia."

"Never heard of her."

Cinthia looked unsure. "I did kill her didnt I?" Cinthia thougt for a momment. "Someone brought her back to life. I think." Cinthia was very confused. Cinthia saw a man who was about to kill Austin. "Austin look out!" It was to late Austin allready had a big gash in his arm. The man swung his sword again but Austin moved. Cinthia took out her knife. "Not so fast mister." Cinthia took her knife and swung it at the man but missed.

"Cinthia watch out!"

Cinthia saw another guy behind her. "Augh One at a time!" Cinthia shouted. Cinthia threw her dagger at one of the soildiers. She then took the knife out of the soildier and tossed it to Austin. Austin threw it at the solidier, causing the soildier to fall to the ground. "Are you allright?" Cinthia asked worryed.

"Im fine thanks."

Last edited by sqjj on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:11 pm

ooc: Serpaethia is in the brig at the moment. Neutral

ic: Alzira woke to more fighting up on the deck. She quickly dressed, got her weapons, and headed up on the deck. She saw more soldiers that were on Decay's side fighting with the sailors and deckhands on the Constellation. She also saw Austin and Cinthia fighting off to the side so she made sure to avoid them so she wouldn't accidentally hurt one of them with one of her arrows meant for an enemy and not a friend. She shot at a couple of the soldiers just now seeing her and coming closer to her meaning to do her harm, but she was quicker and instantly killed them before they hurt her. When she was closer to a few of the other soldiers, she put her bow away and started fighting with her sword.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 pm

radiant susan wrote:ooc: Serpaethia is in the brig at the moment. Neutral

ooc:Ya I know, but that was Cinthia thinking AFTER Alzira dragged her to the brig.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:43 pm

ooc: ah ok; now i understand. Smile; i was directing it at kim, actually since she was having leila fight serpaethia but that's ok. Smile

ic: Once the battle was over once again, she started to take back the few arrows she used and then helped bring the wounded and dying to the infirmary. She then went to the messhall to have a quick bite to eat, and then headed over to the archery room to have more practice before the next battle began.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Josh Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Rigel now had full controll over his ice powers. He could freeze the entire ocean, he could create huge ice bergs, hail storms, and glide on ice. He froze hundreds of Decay's soldiers' and froze the water surrounding their ships so they couldnt move. He froze the cannons so they wouldnt work.

Decay noticed what Rigel was doing and growled in anger. The ice around his ship melted of course since he was able to undo the effects of Elemental powers, but he still couldnt dare risk the thought of losing. Sadeith was dead, and Serpaethia, whom he loved was somehow brought back and captured.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm

While under the water Saphire had met a dolphin and befriended it. She was under the water riding on the dolphins back and nearing Decays ship. When she was close she slipped off the dolphins back thanked him for the ride and went to the surface for some air. When she surfaced one of Decays men saw her in the water and shot an arrow at her she qucikly dogded and went back under water to the bottom of Decays ship. She took out her sword and started prying at one of the boards at the bottom of the ship.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 pm

Once Alzira was done shooting at the target, she went up on the deck to walk around a bit. She went over to the railing and looked out at the water. It was a beautiful day but it was also on the warm side. She didn't mind it much. She saw Decay's ship and most of it was frozen. She smiled a bit knowing who had done it and thought to herself, Rigel's getting better at his ice powers. The smile left her face, however, when she saw another enemy ship come upon them. She knew it was still too far to deal with yet but she also knew that it was going to be another long day fighting shadow creatures and corrupted humans on Decay's side. She made to tell the sailors and deckhands that were nearby to be prepared for another battle so that they'd be ready to fight. She hoped that there would be fewer casualties this time around.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195

Post  Inferno Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:08 pm

uniquemonke wrote:
    uniquemonke wrote:
    Inferno wrote:
    uniquemonke wrote:She smiled, "Really?"
    "I don't think he would be joking about it,love." Flame told her.

"Yes,Acela. Just say when." The captain said still smiling at them.

She looked at Flame for a second, then turned back to the captain. "Whenever possible"she told the man.

The captain smiled again."Alright. Talk it over and let me know."

Flame nodded."Thank you." He said.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 pm

The ship was closer this time but it wasn't close enough yet to the Constellation in order for the shadow creatures and corrupted humans to board and attack them. Once they were and they started to come onto the Constellation, Alzira and the crew members started to fight the enemy and killed many. Alzira was getting better with her aim with the bow and arrow. She thought to herself while she fought the creatures, those practice sessions in the archery room are really starting to pay off, and then she got closer to them and started to fight them with her sword.
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm

She nodded, and did a small respectful curtsy. She walked away from the captain's quarters with Flame. "So........when?"she asked him.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Alzira was still fighting the shadow creatures. She could tell that they were getting smarter and she didn't know if that was a good thing. She would figure that out later; right now she had to figure out the best way to fight these things. Once she killed the one that was in front of her, she went up onto the cabin behind her and started to shoot arrows at the remaining creatures and humans. Once they were all dead, she collected her arrows from the ones she killed and then looked around to see how many fell during this battle. It was better than the last ones, that was for sure. Most of them were only wounded and not a whole lot were dead; only about three or four. She helped the crew bring the wounded and dead to the infirmary and then went to the messhall for dinner. Once she ate and cleaned up, she headed to her room to get ready for bed. She was tired from all the fighting that she did. Once she had her pajamas on and put her weapons back in the closet, she tucked herself underneath the covers, turned out the light, and went to sleep.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:07 pm

uniquemonke wrote:She nodded, and did a small respectful curtsy. She walked away from the captain's quarters with Flame. "So........when?"she asked him.

Flame smiled down at her. "I don't know, when?" He reached up and touched her cheek.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:14 pm

It was getting late so Saphire swam back to the constellation and jumped on board. She quietly put her sword back in its sheath and leaned against the rail of the ship.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Alzira woke feeling refreshed but her arm muscles were a bit stiff where she swung her sword. She needed to find a sparring partner soon on this ship or at least do her exercises so her arms won't be as stiff. She dressed for the day, got her weapons, and headed towards the messhall for some breakfast. Once she ate and cleaned up, she went in search for a room near the archery room where she could practice her sword exercises in. She found an empty room adjacent to the archery room, took off her cloak, and began her sword exercises.

Last edited by radiant susan on Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Post  uniquemonke Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm

She smiled, "I want it soon, soon as possible"she told him.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Once Alzira was done with her exercises, she put her cloak back on, put her sword back in its sheath, and then headed up to the deck and leaned against the railing to look out at the water and all the wild life flying in the air or swimming in the water. When the sun started to go down, she left the railing and went to the messhall to eat some dinner. Once she ate and cleaned up, she went to her room to put her pajamas on, put her weapons back in the closet, tucked herself underneath the sheets, turned off the light, and went to sleep.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:56 pm

uniquemonke wrote:She smiled, "I want it soon, soon as possible"she told him.
    "All right,love." Flame squeezed her hand. "Let me know."
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Post  uniquemonke Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm

"Flame, when is soon as possible, for you?"she asked softly.
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  black_dove68 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:00 pm

(ooc the battle is long over right?)
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Post  uniquemonke Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 pm

yes it is Smile
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Alzira woke the next morning feeling rejuvenated and refreshed with no stiff muscles this time. She was happy about that and figured that she did really well in her sword exercises the day before to not have stiff muscles in her arms. She dressed for the day, got her weapons, and headed to the messhall for breakfast. When she was done eating and she cleaned up her tray, she headed to the archery room to shoot some arrows into the target to get a lot of practice in.
    War and Peace
    War and Peace
    Training

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  War and Peace Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:45 am

Alyssa woke up the next morning wondering if she ever see Alex again " War is over now I might see him," she told herself.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70

Post  Josh Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm

black_dove68 wrote:(ooc the battle is long over right?)

No, Decay hasnt given up yet. But the battle is in intermission sorta.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am