The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

+6
sqjj
Josh
uniquemonke
Saphire
BarbarianKing
Inferno
10 posters

Continued...

radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Number of posts : 43
    Location : back on the Constellation and working on my archery and sword skills
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Continued... - Page 14 Empty Re: Continued...

Post  radiant susan Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm

"Me too," she replied and as Alyssa left to go on a walk she said, "Ok have fun." She got up from her chair and resumed shooting arrows into the target. After she was done shooting arrows into the target, she gathered her arrows, put them back into her quiver, and then went out of the room. She went back up on the deck and watched the water for the rest of the night. Her room was back on the Constellation not on the Orion but she could probably find somewhere to sleep for the night and then head back to her ship tomorrow. She went off to find a spare room in one of the hallways to sleep. She found one after much searching and ended up taking off her cloak, got underneath the covers, turned off the light, and went to sleep.

Last edited by radiant susan on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Josh Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Serpaethia screamed louder. "LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU FOOLSSSSS! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!!! GET ME OUT OF THISSSS FILTHY PRISSSSON!!!!"

She then started pounding her fists into the walls, screaming so the whole ship could hear.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Alzira woke and got dressed. She gathered her weapons after she dressed and headed up to the upper deck. She got to the railing, climbed on top of it, and dove into the water. She swam back to the Constellation and got onto the lower deck by climbing a stray rope hanging into the water. She found steps that led up to the upper deck and then went to her room to get dressed into dry clothes. That done, she headed towards the archery room to practice shooting more into the target. Once she got there, she started to shoot arrows one by one into the target.
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Acela came out and took a deep breath, there were so many bodies still. She searched around for Flame.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Rigel burst into Sienna’s room. It was a wreck to the cannons attack. Suddenly he froze in horror, as he saw find Sienna’s body lying motionless on the floor. “NO!” he screamed.

Admiral Klorin woke up from his brief sleep. To his surprise he noticed Serpaethia was not in her cell.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:51 am

Rigel began to cry.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195

Post  Inferno Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

uniquemonke wrote:Acela came out and took a deep breath, there were so many bodies still. She searched around for Flame.

"ACELA!" Flame screamed her name searching frantically for her.
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh Flame where are you?"she asked herself shaking her head. She went up to the top and looked for her forever love. "FLAME"she called looking for him.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:13 pm

After Alzira was done shooting arrows into the target, she went over to it and pulled out her arrows. She then put them back into her quiver and then went into the next room. Once she got there, she took of her cloak, took out her sword from its scabbard and began to do some sword exercises that she knew.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Cinthia was getting frustrated. "We need to find a way out of this cell."

"How?" Austin asked.

"I don't know." Cinthia said with a sigh.

Austin frowned. "This whole thing could have been avoided if we just stayed put like we were suppossed to."

Cinthia frowned. "We did the right thing. We stopped the battle."

Austin glared at her with an angry look. "No we didnt, we only paused it. You shouldnt have killed Sadeith. He could have helped us. "

Cinthia's eyes widened in disbelief. "I can't believe your saying that. He was a wicked sorcerer!"

"He could have brought back my mom! Dad was right. We are on the wrong side."

Cinthia couldnt believe what she was hearing. "No! Sadeith is working for Decay, who is working for the ultimate evil. Even if he did bring back your mother, he probably would have turned on you at one point or another. Also, he killed many good people, and nearly killed Leila!"

"Who cares about her." Austin said.

"I do! Austin, you need to realize that I am trying to help you."

"YOU CAN'T HELP ME! No one can!" Austin said with tears beggining to come down. "I want my mom here. Not dad, and not Ellonai, not you!"

Cinthia looked at him sympathetically and placed her hand on him. "Austin I want my mom back to but im afraid I cant change the past only the future. I know its heart breaking to have your dad hate you and your mom be dead. when my mom died I hated the peson who killed her and I cried for days. But I knew crying wouldnt help so I stoped and made a fresh living. I met you and the elementals and now I feel like I have a family again. And if im not doing a good job being part of your family just tell me."

Austin smiled. "You mean your my sister?" Austin said confused.

"No just a friend."

"I still wish my mom was alive."

"Me too." Cinthia started to cry. "I loved them so darely but we cant make them come back to life. Im sure my mother and yours would of wanted us to just move on with life and forget about them."

"And how do we do that." Austin asked.

"I don't know!" Cinthia hugged Austin and felt as if she would burst out crying. "We'll find a way." she kept saying.

Last edited by sqjj on Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Post  radiant susan Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Alzira was done practicing with her sword so she put her cloak back on, put her sword back in its scabbard, and went back up on the upper deck to look over the railing. It was pretty much almost night time but she was enjoying the sunset being reflected on the water and the seagulls flying around.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Rigel wrapped his arms around Sienna’s motionless body. “NO NO NO!!” He screamed out loud. “This can’t be happening. She can’t be dead!” He tried to fight back the tears as he picked her up.

Serpaethia kept running. She had managed to escape her cell, but she knew she had to get away from the guards. When she heard some soldiers coming her way, she quickly stepped into Alyssa’s bedroom and hoped she wouldn’t be noticed.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 am

Saphire thought she heard talking down the hallway. She slowly walked to the door where she had heard the talking coming from. She recognized Cinthias voice.
    "Cinthia is that you?" she asked in a whisper.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 am

Ooc: Cinthia is on a different ship then Sapphire.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Saphire Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:06 pm

ooc: which one is she on?
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Austin frowned. "Today was my birthday."

Cinthia smiled "Im so sorry you have to spend it here. I woulsh I could give you a presant." Cinthia stoped and then looked at her small piece of bread. Cinthia handed her piece of bread to Austin. "Happy birthday Austin."

Austin blushed alittle. "Cinthia I dont want to take your bread. It just wouldnt be right."

Cinthia laughed. "Dont worry about me. Besides its your birthday im sure you would of done the same for me."

Austin blushed even more. "Cinthia theres something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"I... Well..." Austin stoped and real quickly kissed Cinthia befor she could say anything. "Cinthia I want you to know I love you with all my heart."

Cinthia started to cry. "Austin I love you to!" Cinthia hugged Austin. "Austin im so glad were together in this jail cell!" Cinthia kept hugging Austin.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Decay then approached Cinthia and Austin at their cell. He unlocked the door and glared at Austin.

"Come with me boy!" he said in a harsh tone.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Austin didnt want to go with Decay but knew if he disobeyed there would be a great punishment ."Ill go." Cinthia was scared. "Oh I hope nothing to serious will happen to him." Cinthia heard a small cry comming from the hallway. It sounded like Austin! Cinthia jumped up and ran to the jail gate. "Let me out! Let me out! You killed my father Decay, I won't let you kill Austin!"
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Decay laughed. “Your father? That man was just a kind person that put up with you, but he isn’t your real father. I am your father.”
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Saphire Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 pm

When Decays ship had blown up Saphire was able to get away but she got a gash in her arm from some dabree that had flown right at her. She was a little dazed and tried to swim toward the Orian she mistakingly swam towards Decays other ship. When she got there she jumped into a lower window and sunk to the floor.

Last edited by Saphire on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Josh wrote:Decay laughed. “Your father? That man was just a kind person that put up with you, but he isn’t your real father. I am your father.”

"You can't be serious!" Cinthia exclaimed.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:33 pm

sqjj wrote:
    Josh wrote:Decay laughed. “Your father? That man was just a kind person that put up with you, but he isn’t your real father. I am your father.”

"You can't be serious!" Cinthia exclaimed.

Decay smiled. "Your right I can't." he said with a small laugh.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:43 am

Cinthia gave a sigh of relief. Before she could do anything one of the gaurds knocked down Decay. Cinthia couldnt belive it.

The gaurd turned to her and spoke. "I actually work for Rigel. I got mixed up in the battle and somehow ended up on Decays ship. I knocked out one of the gaurds and disguised myself as one of Decays workers."

Cinthia was amazed. "Thanks alot."

The gaurd smiled. "Don't mention it. But we must get out of here."

"Wait! Who are you?" Cinthia asked.

"My name is Lypton son of Ritzton."

"Interesting name."

Lytpton grabbed her arm. "We must leave, now!"

"Not without Austin!" she said. "He's being held in one of the rooms."
    sqjj
    Trainer

Post  sqjj Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:40 pm

Lypton and Cinthia looked down the hallway. There were about two guards. Lypton handed her a dagger. “I think you dropped this.”

Cinthia smiled. “Good, I would have hated getting a different one.” With that she threw the knife at one of the guards, killing him.” Lypton then took out his sword and killed the other before he could scream. He grabbed the guard and turned to Cinthia, “I suggest you put his armor on, to disguise yourself.”

“Unfortunately there is no way I can fit in that.” Cinthia said with a pessimistic tone.

Lypton sighed. “I suppose your right. Lets start looking down this corridor for your friend.”

Cinthia opened one of the doors, and found an empty room. Lypton looked in another room down the hall and found nothing but a bunch of weapons. Cinthia then tried opening another door, but it wouldn’t budge. “Lypton, this one is locked!”

Lypton ran next to her. “Then this is probably the room he is in!”

Cinthia’s heart leapt. “Good. But how do we get him out?”

Lypton turned to the cannon in the other room and signaled Cinthia to follow him to it. “We will use this to break down the door.”

“Um, okay.” Cinthia said with uncertainty.

“Alright, on three. One…Two…Three!” The two then pulled the cannon and rammed it into the door. The door was knocked over. Cinthia ran inside. The room was dark, but she managed to see Austin lying on the ground. She ran to him. “Austin wake up! Were going to get out!” But she heard no answer. It was at this moment that Cinthia realized how still Austin was, and how pale his skin was. Cinthia’s heart froze in horror. “Austin?” she said in a shaky voice. She turned his body over, and found his entire chest to be covered with blood…..and a knife in his heart.

“NOOOO!” She screamed. “AUSTIN!” Tears began rolling down her face as she stared at his lifeless body. “NO NO NO!!” she chanted. “Wake up! Lypton, see if you can help him!”

Lypton put his hand on Cinthia. “Its no use, he’s dead.” He stared at Cinthia sympathetically. “I’m so sorry.”

Cinthia pushed his hand off her. “NO! He’s not dead. He can’t be! Austin wake up!”

Lypton heard someone coming. He grabbed Cinthia. “We have to go!”

“Get your hands off of me!” she screamed.

“If you stay here, we will die!”

“I DON’T CARE! Nothing matters to me anymore! EVERYONE I HAVE EVER CARED FOR HAS DIED!”

Lypton continued to drag her away, and he put his hand over her mouth so she couldn’t be heard.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Saphire Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:17 pm

Saphire thought she heard screaming coming from down the hallway she slowly sat up "Cinthia?" she said to herself.
    She stood up and noticed blood on her arm she ignored it and went into the hallway she saw someone dragging Cinthia down the hallway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:24 am